2019 HOMECOMING WEEK
October 28th- November 1st, 2019
Dress up days are meant to be in good fun and God-honoring. Please use discernment and be respectful when choosing an outfit.
If you have questions about attire, please ask ahead and we will help you make the best choice!
Tuesday, Oct. 29th
Wednesday, Oct. 30th
WALT DISNEY WEDNESDAY
Thursday, Oct. 31st
Junior Varsity Football game at HOME 5:00pm
Friday, Nov. 1st
1st period 8:15 – 9:05
2nd period 9:10 – 10:00
3rd period 10:05 – 10:55
Pep Rally 11:00 – 11:30
Closed campus LUNCH 11:35 – 12:20
4th period 12:25 – 1:15
5th period 1:20 – 2:10
6th period 2:15 – 3:05
7th period 3:10 – 4:00
- The pep rally is at 11:00 am for all Faith students and families!
PIZZA LUNCH (closed campus lunch)
- Closed campus lunch is at 11:30 am for a PIZZA LUNCH; $5 for pizza slices, dessert and water. Please register at the table in front of the Student Center before school or before lunch on Friday. You will then receive a stamp that will let you pass through the lunch line. Guests may pay $5 at the door.
- Your FACTS account will be charged the $5 cost for the Pizza Lunch
- No Subway/Holy Smokes orders will be available.
PRE-GAME TAILGATE PARTY
- Set up to begin at 4:00 pm in assigned parking spots.
- Tailgate party to begin at 5:00 pm!
- Enjoy specialty snacks and refreshments by the tailgaters!
- The football game kicks off at 7:30 pm!
- Half-time program will include passing of the torch to the Seniors and alumni recognition!
SATURDAY, Nov. 2nd
JUNIOR HIGH HOMECOMING DANCE
- Will be held in the Faith Acaemy Student Center
- Doors open at 7:00 pm and tickets are $10 per person paid at the door.
- This year the dance is Masquerade! Attire is semi-formal. Students encouraged to wear a masquerade mask.
For more information, please email Kindsley Revelle at email@example.com or call 830-798-1333!